We are looking for a Software Embedded Developer to join our dynamic R&D department that designs and develops UV cameras.
OFIL Group is a world leader in advanced inspection solutions and UV sensor systems.
We develop UV bi-spectral optical and digital inspection systems with embedded proprietary patented Solar Blind technology with offices in USA, Israel, Europe, and China.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience, best practice principles, and the maturity to work independently while being a team player who can follow directions from his/her supervisor.
Our ideal candidate will be investigating, learning, and implementing new technologies while going beyond their job description to help where needed. They will join us for a long-term relationship and will help maintain existing products and infrastructure as well as design and develop new projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in embedded programming, including design and implementation C, C++ – Mandatory
- Experience writing development documentation
- Ability to comprehend existing code, independently make progress and deliver new content
- Ability to learn new technologies and adopt new concepts
- Research capabilities
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- Experience with electrical components interfaces
- Team player
- Experience developing client-side applications (Qt)
- Knowledge in SW development under Linux & bared only
- Experience in developing communication interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP)
- Experience with multiple embedded platforms, working with various microcontrollers (ARM ,IMX…)
Reporting: VP R&D
Location: Park Hamada, Ness Ziona, Israel
Please send your CV here: [email protected]