DayCor® Ranger HD is a vehicle-mounted inspection solution for HV power lines. RangerHD benefits from the unique capabilities of DayCor® technology, implementation incorporating UV-HD camera, in combination with a high-quality IR-HD sensor camera, both mounted on a durable, stabilized, full featured, high-speed pan & tilt positioner.
is a very reliable scanning system that provides pinpointed display of corona and its emitting sources and hotspots. The system is designed to be controlled and operated remotely from the vehicle cabin. The control unit installed inside the vehicle includes a joystick (controlling of the pan & tilt unit), camera control (for both the UV and IR cameras), a display unit (presenting both UV and IR video streaming), and a DVR unit (recording videos streamed from the cameras).
The Ranger HD system features include:
- Outstanding Corona detection sensitivity
- Supreme IR inspection capabilities (optional)
- Consolidated control for multiple sensors
- Easy-to-use control of the mounted cameras features (zoom, focus, etc.)
- Video recording (including audio and metadata)